Ramadan Offers at Hotels and Restaurants
Different restaurants and cafes are making very good offers that suit everyone for either iftar or suhoor meals. We are happy to bring them to you so that you can easily select your preference.
With a new tent set up this Ramadan, Holiday Inn Doha - The Business Park is offering a diverse Iftar buffet of Arabic, International and Oriental dishes. You can also enjoy a distinctive Sohour in a relaxing ambiance.
- Iftar buffet: Sunset to 8:00 pm (QR195, including Ramadan juices and water)
- Sohour: 9:00 pm to 1:30 am (QR140 Set Menu during weekdays and QR160 Buffet during the weekends)
For more information, call at (+974) 66415504 or follow their Facebook page to stay updated.
Indulge yourself in a unique iftar of different Arabic and international dishes during at the Millennium Plaza Doha.
Iftar buffet: QR170 per person or QR85 for reservations paid before May 15.
3- Hilton Doha
Just like every Ramadan, Fawanees tent is set up to welcome guests, offering them a buffet of international and Middle Eastern cuisine through 14 amazing cooking stations.
- Iftar buffet: QR205 per person
- Sohour: QR175 per person
It is the first Ramadan for Mondrian Doha, yet it is special with its Alf Leila w Leila tent, serving both Arab and international cuisine and offering shisha.
- Iftar buffet: QR225 per person from sunset to 8:00 pm
- Sohour: QR275 per person
5- Warwick Doha
Warwick’s L’auberge Restaurant is offering mouthwatering treats during the holy month of Ramadan, with a playground allocated for kids to have fun.
- Iftar buffet: QR200 per person from sunset to 9:00 pm.
- Sohour: QR120 per person from 10:30 pm to 2:00 am.
** There is a special discount for groups of 10 persons and more.
Enjoy a variety of traditional dishes at the Ramadan tent of Shangri-La Hotel. There is also a 50% discount on May 19-21.
- Iftar buffet: QR230 per person for adults and QR115 for children between 6 and 12 years old, while children under 6 years old dine for free.
A different set menu of extremely delicious food items for every day of the week! This is what EDEM is offering throughout the holy month of Ramadan.
- Iftar buffet: QR95 per person and QR50 for kids aged 6-12 starting sunset.
- Sohour: A la carte.
- Takeaway and delivery options are also available daily from 3:00 pm to 2:30 am.
For more information and reservation, call at (+974) 44440194 - 50509377 or follow their Facebook page to stay updated.
Haret Jdoudna is offering a different iftar buffet everyday, including a variety of soup, main course and dessert, and it is posted on the restaurant’s Facebook page.
- Iftar buffet: QR85 per person
For more information and reservation, call at (+974) 50393543 - 44129881.